Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Big City Bride was a major disappointment in the planning stages and the day of the wedding.We hired Susan Cordogan, creative director and owner of Big City Bride, for full wedding planning services.

She often said she would do something then not follow through, and there was nothing creative in her planning. We paid her so that i could plan the whole wedding myself. On the day of the wedding, the details of her responsibities were poorly done - audio & visual & starting on the time line. Weddings are supposed to be a glorious day for you, your partner, and your families.

You want someone that is invested into your big day. Susan Cordogan was not. We ran out of appetizers quickly. There are photos of her & her assistant Claire Weller helping themselves to appetizers instead of her coordinating with the photographer to get detail shots of the wedding.

Several guests made a comment that certain parts of the wedding were poorly planned. This was an embarrassment for me & my husband. I wouldn't wish our experience with her (the amount of money we paid her with little to no effort in return) upon anyone. I think it was important to post this.

When I was in the position of looking for a planner, I only saw positive comments about Susan Cordogan.I was completely mislead.

Review about: Big City Bride Wedding Planner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Big City Bride?

Comments